Realme has announced its latest model Realme 3, the company’s latest Realme 3 smartphone. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio screen with 2.05mm slim frame, 88.30% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) based on ColorOS 6.0, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots.
It features a 3D gradient unibody design, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4230mAh battery.
Realme 3 specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 HD+ IPS display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) based on ColorOS 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Splash and dust-proof
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimemensions: 156.1 x 75.6 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4230mAh battery